Tourism- local culture
– The last week end of May the shepherds take their flocks to the summer pastures – The Transhumance (see video)
– Visit farms that produce cheese, jams, cider…
– Ancient restored Presbytere used for numerous exhibitions « Chapelle Pouey Lahun also called Capera daurada or golden chapel, is on the road to Compostelle, la Via Tolosane which passes over the « Col du Somport » to Spain.
– The water mills at Arcizans Dessus, restored little water mills opened mid july to mid August.
– The Pyrenees National Park extends over 45 000 hectares of forests, pastures, summits, glaciers, cirques and valleys. The wildlife is abundant but discreet, lagopède, desman, marmots, bearded vultures, capercaillies, chamois, griffon vultures, golden eagles and ibex re-introduced in Cauterets in July 2014 and now reported in the Valley of Estaing.